I went shopping with siu today.
Well,
Supposed to be window-shopping..
BUT
it turns out to be a big big hole outing.
=(
BUT then again..
it's all WORTH IT!
hahhaa..
=P
Haven shop for a super duper long time,
it felt great.
And today was my many-1st-time day,
1st time shopping with sl..
My very 1st LEVIS skinny jeans
My very 1st BIKINI !
HAHAHA..
CooL huh~
=)
I have been wantin to get these stuffs for a very very long time..
AND NOW..
I got these 2 on the same day!
=)
=)
=)



Just getting it for the sake of having one at home.
LOL
The price to pay for
My little happiness and fulfilling my little "wants"..
almost 200 bucks.
>.<
I'm super duper broke.
boohoo!
AND !
I still got one more electric blue top from TopShop, haven buy yet.
haha..45 bucks.
-.- exp` =(
maybe another day or wait till it is on sale.
My heart will really bleed if i buy all at one go today.
It is so gonna hurt.
Well it is alrdy hurting..
Next top to buy will be THAT!
muahahaa~
*wink wink*
=)
Overall, it was a super duper great time to be out with siu.
lol
OH!
When we were boarding the dhoby ghaut train back home,
We slipped thru the door,
And sl was running infront of me.
So naturally,
I've got a higher chance of getting hit by the closing doors.
BUT i DID NOT. phew
We screamed super loudly la as we slipped past the doors..
We were laughing like mad inside the train
AND in return,
We got so many stares.
-___-
HAHAHA
Very embarrassing.
THROW FACE can!
BUT cheap thrill.
And Fun was wad we agreed.
keke
=PpP
Mom made pizza for dinner.
yummy
not bad for a first timer =)
My hse still smell of pizza.
cooL~ haha
OH
i had napfa ystday.
haiz..
bad bad bad.
My 2.4km really pulled me down.
shitty lah.=(
Whole body was aching like mad this morning.
Could not even get up from the bed.
Took a while.
It hurts whenever i sit down, laugh, take stairs, bend, squat...
Practically EVERYTHING!
But we still go shopping.
haha!
WOOHOO
LEVIS & BIKINI =)
=)
-tHe eNd-
>>2:52 PM
