I don't rmb blogging at such CRAZY time before...
especially on a SUNDAY!!
It's SUNDAY u noe??? It's my sleeping day......
haha
Yes. Look at the time now......
zzzzzzz....
-snores-
It's frreeaaking 9.24am..
my goodness. -smacks forehead-
U think i stayed up thru the night??
I'm telling u - NOPE.
I just reached home.
=)
U think i stayed out??
I'm telling u again - NOPE.
If u noe me well, i can't stay out. yes strict parents.
=]
Still thinking??
.
.
Okay la................. so impatient..
TSK TSK
I jus came back from a VERY E-A-R-L-Y breakfast with Ter..
haha
Yeah super early.. zzz
I think i caught many many worms..
(If u understand it la.. )
U don't ??
-__-
(Early bird catches the worm)
understand?? dumb.
haha feeling abit grouchy.. i think due to the lack of slp
But it's worthed. =)
Anyway, to my surprise, i actually managed to wake up at 645am!
Met him at 730am downstairs.
Drove down to IKEA for breakfast.. but.. LAZY THEM only open at 9.30am to 1030am!
Where got breakfast so fast one!
crazy
Wan to open so late yet within such a short time..
irritant -.-'
So drove back to seng kang cc for the "conventional" chinese breakfast style.
=]
1. chee cheong fun
2. mee siam
3. two slices of toasted bread
4. two half boiled eggs
5. kopi & milo
keke.. =) nice and satisfied
So now i'm back home.. feeling super full.
I think i will head back to bed in a while.. stomach too full now
lol
But being out in e morning feels good.
Air smells nicer and the city is soo much quieter!
aahhh.....
-dozes off-
zzzz..
Anyway! Ter came over to my hse ystday.
It was raining and he din wan me to get out of the hse. sick mah.
Watched the Jap dvd he borrowed..
Not porn. don't think too far.
=]
Unfortunately for you, it is.......
The Tale of Mari & the Three Puppies
Yes, u heard that right. Puppies. haha
Japanese sure has a penchant for cute stuffs..
And are super good at them.
U name it.
soft toys.. cartooon characters.. pinky girly accessories.. small animals esp puppies.
Talking abt small animals..
I've watched the Helen the Baby Fox..
another one super sad la.. haiz~
Anyway! i wanna watch the 10 Promises to My Dog!!
Someone lend me ur disc pls..
Preeetttyy pls??
err back to main topic, OMG..!
the show was SUPER NICE & TOUCHING!!!!

Aya (Little girl) & Mari
Based on a true story..
It tells a story of the miraculous survival of a mother dog and her puppies for 16 days in an evacuated village.
Mari is a Shiba Inu puppy taken in by a family that lives in a rural town in Yamakoshi (now called Nagaoka).
Later Mari has grown into an adult and has three puppies of her own. However times of happiness does not last, a 6.8 magnitude earthquake brought catastrophic destruction.
The father (widower) has a tough time dealing with his children when the rescue team has to abandon Mari and her puppies in a heart-wrenching moment in the movie.
Mari on the other hand who has become sort of a surrogate mother to the young Aya is shown roughing it out scavenging for food for her puppies while waiting for the return of her owner.




the ball reads MARI
It is a super heart-wrenching show la..
u noe what?
I cried from the beginning till the end..
After the show ended.. i continued tearing...
Really like pipe leakage...
HAHAHHAA...
super buay tahan myself.
-shake head-
I think Ter regretted borrowing that disc for me. haha
=x
Talking abt this fellow..
He was laughing at me for crying lah!
Still dare to giggle while taking tissue for me la..
HOW EVIL !!
grrrr....
-_______-
-tHe eNd-
>>9:24 AM
