Yes, it is late at night alrdy..
Had lunch with Ter today.
Then he drove me to Mac to study while he heads for the gym. It's SO great to have him back but the thing is that I have been rather busy with my studies as exams are just round the corner!
He had TWO days off before heading back to camp again.
What a waste. Sigh.
And ystday after my school, we only had lunch and headed home. But lunch was good! Bak Kut Teh at Sin Ming.
Wanted to eat the Salted Duck Soup there but we did not make it in time as they were alrdy closing.
=(
This stall arz.... We went there 3 to 4 times but coz their food sells like hotcakes, they close when everything is sold out. TSK! So... I missed it for so many times!
=( sigh!
Oh well, but still, the Bak Kut Teh was good.
=)
OH! Ter passed me stuffs alrdy...
Not many BUT not little too! Super happy! haha
YAY! =)
Thanks bf !
I really really need to speed up my studying tmr.
So many topics to do!
Grant me the strength, concentration and speed!
Okay I'm feeling kind of tired now.
Gonna turn in and head for lalaland now.
Nights!
>>11:59 PM
