<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/10522601?origin\x3dhttp://puresnow72.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
About Me
Name: Michelle
Existence Years: 22
Bdae: 8th Dec 1988
Horoscope: Saggitarus


Loves
Dogs!!!
RocKy [mY dArLinG dOg]-->>[Welsh Corgi Pembroke]
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Family members
Jap food
Chilli [i caN'T LivE w/o iT]
Cheesecake
Black Forest from Coffee Bean
Dark Chocolates
Surprises!
Sleeping
ShoppinG
EatinG

Wishlist
*nEw hP!!!!! N6670
*Apple iPod Nano
*Adidas jacket
*Cannon DigicAm
*LearnIng jaP
*Archery/shooting
*Yoga
*Guitar
*Roxy White bag
*White Straw Bag
*Pop Piano
*GUESS bag
*States
*Laptop
*Belly button piercing
* I WAN TO BE SLIMER
*World FREE of INSECTS



DarLinks

alwyn
ayesha
brintha
cara
chelsea
dawnie
geraldine
kelvin
linda
liting
mabeline
maria
meiyi
melvin
natasha
pei rong
poh yin
qin ning
serene
sujith
szetho
van khor
yen ching
yvette


Other Links

Blogspot
Happy Tree Friends
Rotten.com
Friendster
Online Chinese Lyrics site
XiaXue

Credits
Brush #1
Brush #2
Image
Photoshop CS

Archives
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
November 2005
December 2005
March 2006
April 2006
August 2006
September 2006
November 2006
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
August 2010
October 2010
December 2010





Wednesday, July 15, 2009
L.O.S.T.


The air molecules have been increasing in size for the past few days.
It has been getting harder and harder to breathe.
I have been taking more deep breaths.
I can feel the drawing and explusion of the air in every single expansion and contraction of my pharygeal muscles when air is drawn into the lungs. Every single air molecule travelling through my larynx, down my trachea, to my bronchi then to bronchioles and finally the bursting of every alveolus with each amount of air deeply inhaled.


Everytime I frown, my eyebrows got closer.
My head got heavier and tighter.
Much unsaid things and unanswerable questions have been playing, rewinding and playing again in my mind.. like a spoilt recorder. Tiring is all I can say.


I just need a deep deep sleep where silence is really golden. And where I can sleep like a baby.
There is just too much noise out there.


Tears have always been a sign of my weakness.
But I'm feeling so tired and helpless that my tear glands are not working anymore.



Lyrics extracted from Title: Kenny Loggins - Your Heart Will Lead You Home:


" if you feel lost and on your own and far from home....

...



...





..




there'll come a day when you're losing your way
and you won't know where you belong
they say that home is where your heart is
so follow your heart know that you can't go wrong "






Yes.
I need to get out of this bloody maze.


All my gods & goddesses.. where in heaven are you???



-tHe eNd-
>>6:06 PM